Robin's Motorola DROID Turbo 2 Thread

Robin Hebert

Banned
Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
Re: SD card

I have a SanDisk 128 G card in my T2. Some people have been experiencing issues with SD cards, in general, with the T2. Kind of a known issue. Mostly, I believe that my phone is working well with the SD card, but I have issues with the Gallery app doubling all my pictures.

Have you chatted with Motorola about that?

Posted via the Android Central App

Moto0685

Nov 9, 2015
Visit site
Re: This is an awesome phone!

I have both iPhone 6s plus and i favor this phone at times

I was so aggravated with the G2 when it got 5.0.1 lollipop that I was looking at the iPhone 6 C plus but the price and size put an end to that but then I checked out the T2 and it was mine right then and there I realized then that good battery and radios where more important then looks and style.

Robin Hebert

Banned
Nov 23, 2013
Visit site

I was so aggravated with the G2 when it got 5.0.1 lollipop that I was looking at the iPhone 6 C plus but the price and size put an end to that but then I checked out the T2 and it was mine right then and there I realized then that good battery and radios where more important then looks and style.

Lollipop really messed up a lot of Phones

CharlieL3

Banned
Dec 31, 2009
Visit site

I got mine in release day, and my only complaint is after a couple of weeks, im not too impressed with the battery.
Yesterday I took the DT2 off the charger at 6am. I was off today, so I stayed up late (actually I fell asleep on the couch). Three hours of screen on time, a couple of phone calls, and when I put the phone back on the charger at 3am, the battery app said 1 day, 18 hours remaining.

I have no problems with the phone at all.

CharlieL3

Banned
Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
I read somewhere that one of the problems with SD cards and smartphones was that the SD cards that didn't have volume labels were the ones having problems. So when I got my 128GB SanDisk card, I put it in the card reader, plugged it into my laptop, and gave it a label. I haven't had any problems with it so far.

Nova Prime for me as well.

I have the Royal Blue ballistic nylon on the back of my phone, but I keep it in a case with a holster because I wear it on my belt.

A photo of my two Golden Retrievers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Robin Hebert

Banned
Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
Re: SD card

I read somewhere that one of the problems with SD cards and smartphones was that the SD cards that didn't have volume labels were the ones having problems. So when I got my 128GB SanDisk card, I put it in the card reader, plugged it into my laptop, and gave it a label. I haven't had any problems with it so far.

Good insight

CharlieL3

Banned
Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
Re: All you Nova lovers

I use the Roundy icon set. It's a nice uniform shape, and they're small, so they don't take up a lot of space, and I can fit 6 columns and 8 rows on the screen and it doesn't look crowded.

carter17

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
Re: Anybody have ballistic nylon backing?

I have the black ballistic nylon its nice but very slippery. Did I mention it looks really nice with the dark red accents matches my Sony mdr950 headphones I'm happy. I'm also very surprised with this phone figured out would be slow I am very impressed so far

Robin Hebert

Banned
Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
Re: Anybody have ballistic nylon backing?

I have the black ballistic nylon its nice but very slippery. Did I mention it looks really nice with the dark red accents matches my Sony mdr950 headphones I'm happy. I'm also very surprised with this phone figured out would be slow I am very impressed so far

I'm getting grey with gold plus putting an uag case on it

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Re: What is your favorite wallpaper?

I generally go for something dark and simple like Null black or something close. That way I can see the weather widget I have up on top and the screen doesn't look cluttered with some random pic that I have trouble seeing the icons on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non