Verizon Motorola DROID Turbo Question regarding home screens

markymark

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
All the pictures and videos of the Turbo only shows one row of icons between the circle widget and the bottom row that includes the phone icon and so forth. So 2 total rows of icons. My RMHD has 3 rows of icons below the circle widget. Is this something new or just the way they have the home screen set up in the videos? Also does anyone know how many home screens the Turbo has? The 3 little dots between the 2 rows of widgets sort of implies there are 3 home screens? My RMHD has like 7. Or is this my imagination..... :)

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Question regarding home screens

It looks like a regular setup. There's a Favorites Tray at the very bottom, which has the App Drawer icon in the middle (the circle with the grid of dots) flanked by 2 icons on either side. In the images I see, there's an additional row of icons just above the Favorites Tray, and then the clock widget dominating the top of the screen. But just like any other Android device, you can just remove the clock icon and fill that home screen with shortcuts, if you wish. Presumably, you can fit a total of 16 shortcuts or folders on a homescreen, not counting the Favorites Tray.

The 3 dots show there are 3 homescreens set up currently on those devices, but if it's running the Google Now Launcher, you can add on additional homescreens to the right of the rightmost homescreen. I'm not sure if there's a limit to how many homescreens you can have--I created up to 10 while testing on my Nexus 5.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez