03-14-2016 11:11 AM
83 ... 234
tools
    Mine is free and clear... I have the 32gb Droid Turbo.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-09-2014 06:33 PM
    I don't have that problem on my 64 GB Turbo.
    11-09-2014 06:49 PM
    Same problem on my turbo with metalized glass
    Kyyle likes this.
    11-28-2014 08:35 AM
    I have the air bubble and noise in mine too. I thought since I was paying over $700 for a new phone that it could at least come in like new condition. So I tried getting it replace through my Verizon store, who told me to call Verizon to get it replaced who told me to get it replaced via Motorola, who I finally actually got an incident # with, and then they never got back to me about replacing it, even after talking on the phone with two reps and sending in a video and a picture. Now, as of this morning, I dropped my phone and it cracked the screen and the phone won't work at all. It is in a death cycle and just keeps turning on and off, over and over again, boot sound and all. Now I'm afraid I won't have a phone at all.

Any suggestions? I'm planning on going into the Verizon Store when they open to see what I can do, but any insights would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
    01-30-2015 10:43 AM
    I have the air bubble and noise in mine too. I thought since I was paying over $700 for a new phone that it could at least come in like new condition. So I tried getting it replace through my Verizon store, who told me to call Verizon to get it replaced who told me to get it replaced via Motorola, who I finally actually got an incident # with, and then they never got back to me about replacing it, even after talking on the phone with two reps and sending in a video and a picture. Now, as of this morning, I dropped my phone and it cracked the screen and the phone won't work at all. It is in a death cycle and just keeps turning on and off, over and over again, boot sound and all. Now I'm afraid I won't have a phone at all.

Any suggestions? I'm planning on going into the Verizon Store when they open to see what I can do, but any insights would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
    You get a one time exchange if the screen is cracked. Call customer service or take it to a Verizon store to get it replaced out.
    01-31-2015 12:16 AM
    Awesome thanks! I'm doing that!
    01-31-2015 04:38 PM
    I've been following this thread and hadn't had any issues but I do have the phone in an Otterbox Defender case and figured that might be part of the reason so, when I was installing a new MIME glass shield on the phone, I gave it a hot charge in the case, then removed the case to install the shield and checked for crunching by putting both point and sliding pressure across various parts of the phone back. No noise. About the only noise I was able to get, at all, was when the case was back on I could get it to creek a bit at the joints where the top and bottom lock together. I guess for whatever reason in my case the adhesive did its job. That said, the phone has been in a case since day 1 so perhaps that has something to do with it. I would presume the phone runs a bit hotter in a case.
    02-02-2015 02:13 AM
    I had the crunching sound and applied a hair dryer to it for a minute or two to get the back real good and hot. Then applied pressure until cooler. Seems to have helped quite a bit.
    03-14-2016 11:11 AM
83 ... 234