Battery indicator on status bar and command widget not updating

-Myk-

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Same when I go and check battery status, it reads s 100% and has not dropped. This would be great IF I actually believed it was at 100% but I highly doubt it is.
Been off the charger for about 6hrs.
I've streamed about 30mins of radio, played some cards games, surfed the net, and downloaded apps over 4G.

I just can't see the battery being at 100%. Anyone else see this or something similar?.

I've uninstalled any battery apps/widgets and power cycled the phone and saw no change.

-Myk-

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Yup I power cycled the phone.

I just maxed out the brightness and started streaming some video over 4G to see if I can get it to drop. If this doesn't get it drop nothing will.

Firedogee

Banned
Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
I think you got some of the lucky Unicorn Tears that my Turbo has. We are the 1%!

Sent Turbo-fast from my bulletproof 64GB Droid Turbo

Davidoo

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
Mine did something odd today too regarding battery life. It said 88% when I got my wireless charger out to try it for the first time. Within one second of setting it on the charger it jumped from 88% to 98% and within a few more seconds jumped to 100%. Not even the Turbo charges this fast!

-Myk-

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Ok I am at 97% now. Steaming Hulu over 4G with max brightness for 20 mins seems to have started draining the battery. I deleted my power toggles app/widget as well. That may have something to do it with it.

I will run the battery down and reinstall Power Toggles to see if the issue comes up again.

Firedogee

Banned
Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
Ok I am at 97% now. Steaming Hulu over 4G with max brightness for 20 mins seems to have started draining the battery. I deleted my power toggles app/widget as well. That may have something to do it with it.

I will run the battery down and reinstall Power Toggles to see if the issue comes up again.

The Broncos could have used a power toggle in Foxboro today! Lol

-Myk-

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Same here. I thought it was funny. Go go gadget power toggle!

Every time the Broncos lose a little part of me dies. :(

BUT my battery indicator seems to be working correctly again so things aren't all bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa