Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Built in Music App

nicholasdejohn

May 8, 2011
Visit site
Is it me or does the Turbo not have its own music app? I've looked all over the place and can't find one.

Posted via the Android Central App

Olittle

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
Re: Built in Music App

I use Poweramp, Google Play converts lossless files to mp3 which is idiotic...and disrespectful to the artist.

Firedogee

Banned
Sep 30, 2014
Visit site

Is it me or does the Turbo not have its own music app? I've looked all over the place and can't find one.

Posted via the Android Central App

The default app they install is Google Play Music. As others have said, PowerAmp is a great one too.

PS. Amazon Music has been broken since an update from October :(

Sent Turbo-fast from my bulletproof 64GB Droid Turbo

rlb81

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site

Is anyone having problems w/ latest version of Play Music not sorting songs by track number? In fact the track number doesn't even show up for me. The tags are correct, other apps see them.

Nov 23, 2014
Visit site

I started using DoubleTwist because of file transfer issues with my Macbook, and not wanting to use data all the time just to listen to music (GooglePlay). The stupid thing keeps duplicating song files though, so I have 2-3 copies of almost every song in there. Anyone else used that app or experienced something similar? I've tried removing all the music files and app and reload, and it keeps doing it. Not sure if there are files in a hidden folder or something.

Edit: And just like that, I figured out that Google Play Music was the thing screwing it up. Deleted that database and everything, works like a charm now. Go figure.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KZCY