Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo 90% off ($6) Tempered Glass Screen Protector from Extreme Guard

ReverendOD

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
Re: 90% off ($6) Tempered Glass Screen Protector from Extreme Guard

I did get my ivoler glass protector. Don't plan on using it right now but I'll post pics

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site

I'm still pretty new round here, so I'm wondering: Is this what peer pressure looks like on these forums? Kidding, kidding... Hey ReverendOD, you're just dangling that carrot, eh! :)
Not peer pressure... Android Fanatic Pressure!

Sent from my Motorola Droid Turbo

Ch4dders

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site

Well it's been two days and it didn't get any better. I contacted customer support and they, without putting up a fuss, offered to refund everything. So I put both the case and screen protector in the mail. I'm waiting for a zagg invisibleshield and the Diztronic case...

Posted via the Android Central App

charklos

Aug 7, 2011
Visit site

Just got mine in and I had no issue with the screen not adhering. Looks perfect! I'll post pics when I can.

Posted via the Android Central App

cbironman24

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
I have had the xtreme glass on for 3 days and the lifting on the sides and bottom have not gotten any better. I love the look and feel but just can't take the two big spots next to the home button.

So my iVoler came in the mail yesterday and this morning I pulled off the xtreme and made the switch. I'm glad I did. The fit was so much better with no lifting.

Holding them side by side you can tell the iVoler is cut just a hair smaller so this seems to helps with the sides and bottom sticking.

I'm glad I made the switch. Here is a pic of the iVoler on the phone.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1418591623170.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1418591623170.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 29

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I have had the xtreme glass on for 3 days and the lifting on the sides and bottom have not gotten any better. I love the look and feel but just can't take the two big spots next to the home button.

So my iVoler came in the mail yesterday and this morning I pulled off the xtreme and made the switch. I'm glad I did. The fit was so much better with no lifting.

Holding them side by side you can tell the iVoler is cut just a hair smaller so this seems to helps with the sides and bottom sticking.

I'm glad I made the switch. Here is a pic of the iVoler on the phone.
Looks like you've got a slight issue on the bottom right but otherwise looks great. :)

Edit - seems to be flimsy according to reviews? http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/cr/B00P...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4124961

cbironman24

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Looks like you've got a slight issue on the bottom right but otherwise looks great. :)

Edit - seems to be flimsy according to reviews? http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/cr/B00P...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4124969

The bottom right is where I had to peal it back up to align it better and remove a small spot of dust that got under it. In the picture there is also a smudge on the bottom left side from my fat fingers.
After a few hours the bottom right looks good. Still a little smudge on the left but I'll deal with that.
As for flimsy.... It is a thinner glass at 0.2 mm instead of the 0.4'm of the xtreme. But I wouldn't say it's flimsy.
The flexible glass from Verizon was flimsy!

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
The bottom right is where I had to peal it back up to align it better and remove a small spot of dust that got under it. In the picture there is also a smudge on the bottom left side from my fat fingers.
After a few hours the bottom right looks good. Still a little smudge on the left but I'll deal with that.
As for flimsy.... It is a thinner glass at 0.2 mm instead of the 0.4'm of the xtreme. But I wouldn't say it's flimsy.
The flexible glass from Verizon was flimsy!
I really wish Zagg Glass came to the Turbo. I love my phone but the lack of quality screen protectors is ridiculous.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Oh I see Amazon ships them now so its a quick turn around (iVoler). I may have to try it.

cbironman24

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Oh I see Amazon ships them now so its a quick turn around (iVoler). I may have to try it.

Yes, the row boat that brought mine over must have had a shipment for Amazon too. Haha.
Mine took one month from date of order to delivery.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I installed the Extreme Guard tempered glass and removed it immediately. The Halo was all over the edges and I had it centered perfectly. Going to request a refund. I will have my iVoler tomorrow so here's to hoping its great.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87