i miss my droid turbo :(

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
The 14 day return policy is over...

Posted via Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Yeah, and even if it wasn't, you only get 1 exchange. The poster above was talking about using Craigslist/Swappa or whatever to trade your Note 4 for a Turbo. For safety reasons he suggested doing the swap at a Verizon store so you can confirm a clean ESN and personal safety.

Sent from my Motorola Droid Turbo

Seremedy

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
how many returns can you make for Verizon?

I purchased a droid turbo and returned it for a note 4. I'm thinking about returning the note 4 would I be able to do that ? How many returns can I make ?

Posted via the Android Central App

Seremedy

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
Re: how many returns can you make for Verizon?

There website says only 1. But I think the guy I talked to said you can try as many as you want for 14 days.

anon(19759)

Trusted Member
Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Oh? So I can't get another droid turbo if my 14 days weren't up ?

I'd think you can. I got an S5 in October and returned it. Then a Droid Turbo in November and returned that. I almost bought a Moto X last night online and almost clicked to complete the order, so I don't think there is a small limit on purchases and returns.

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
You could sell the Note 4 on Ebay, probably gets a pretty good price. Then you would buy a Turbo at full price.

I love the Note series, but the battery sucks. Dont want to carry around a spare battery either. I am a heavy user. Although my Droid Turbo gets no where near 48 hours, it gets a full day with no problems.

I had the Note 2 and 3, and at times I miss the large screen, I know their batteries can't keep up.

Seremedy

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
Yea but this is on an EDGE contract. I bought a droid turbo. Returned it for a note 4 which I currently have. I actually have 1 more day till the 14 days are over but Verizon's website says you can only make 1 return which makes me think I'm stuck with the note 4 and can't get my turbo back.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site

It usually depends on the sales associate you get, how well s/he slept the night before and the manager. (Some managers will fire you for too many returns, others will fire you for making a customer unhappy.) The worst you can do is go in and ask. But how about trying out all the demos in the store for a few hours, so you make the right choice the next time?

Seremedy

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
Re: note 4 or droid turbo ?

What do u mean ? And im pissed as of now. I returned my turbo and got the note 4. Now im stuck witht the note 4 and i want the turbo back lol.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site

Within 14 days as many as you would like. Just have to pay a restocking fee of $35.00 each time.

Seremedy

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site

Alright thanks. I just wish the note 4 was stock android and then it would be the perfect phone.

Seremedy

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site

Thats not bad at all. Hmm i think the guy made be pay a restocking fee of 50 though...

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Im on a contract though so i cant sell it on Ebay...

Technically you can if I understand Edge correctly. You would just need to sell the Note 4 on eBay. If you made $500 for the Note 4 and retail on the phone is $700, you would have to pay that $500 you sold it for + the additional $200. At this point you would own the device and you would have completed your Edge agreement.
Yea but this is on an EDGE contract. I bought a droid turbo. Returned it for a note 4 which I currently have. I actually have 1 more day till the 14 days are over but Verizon's website says you can only make 1 return which makes me think I'm stuck with the note 4 and can't get my turbo back.

If you buy a new phone on contract or Edge you're given one device "switch" exchange. If you had a Turbo and took it back for a Note 4 you've used this. Verizon won't let you switch back again and I believe you've already paid a $35 restocking fee. Now, if you had a Turbo but got a replacement Turbo due to a manufacturer defect within the 14 days, that doesn't have any effect on your one device minimum. Its a switch from one device to a different device that they limit.

Sent from my Motorola Droid Turbo