In call volume unadjustable-turbo

slowmyke

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
I have the droid turbo 32g. If I am listening to something on headphones and someone calls, the in call volume will be wake-the-dead loud. I can try to adjust the volume either before answering the call or after answering, but it makes no difference. It is loud enough that is uncomfortable to keep the speaker against my ear. I'd say this happens about 75% of the time. I can't figure out why it occasionally works correctly. Does anyone else have this issue? Is there a fix?

Fyi- I listen on headphones set to the lowest volume setting, so it's not a loud volume setting that's getting stuck when I answer. It's increasing to what I imagine is the max volume and won't decrease. I also take my headphones out to answer the call, in case that's a known issue.

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
I wonder if it's happening because you remove the headphones before answering the call? If so, that's a bug for sure. It'd be interesting to see if you started answering the call with the headphones in and then removed them after the call was engaged that the volume control worked normally?

slowmyke

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
I wonder if it's happening because you remove the headphones before answering the call?
I'll check it out the next couple times the opportunity arises. It never occurred to me to leave the headphones on and answer until this thread. I don't like using headphones to talk on the phone- if I have to hold it by my face to talk anyway, why not just use it like a normal phone?

slowmyke

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
That was quick. Volume does not adjust when transitioning from listening to headphones to a call regardless of leaving the headphones connected or not. The volume slider will adjust on screen but the actual volume remains extremely loud.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo