06-29-2015 10:10 PM
59 123
tools
    Here are those pics I promised, took them on my morning jog. Hope they help. ( Taken at Detroit Riverfront, Dequindre Cut) The second one isn't with the turbo, sorry uploaded it by mistake and couldn't take it down.

Posted via the Android Central App
    There's plenty of light in those shots. The skeptics here will want to see action in low light situations.
    noobsquared likes this.
    05-23-2015 12:36 PM
    There's plenty of light in those shots. The skeptics here will want to see action in low light situations.
    I had blur shots if the object was in motion even during the day, so that's why I posted these. I will get some low light shot soon though.

05-23-2015 08:31 PM
    Still waiting on getting some good low light shots but I always had issues with motion low or full lit. Just a few more examples if moving objects. 30-35 mph cars

Attached Thumbnails Motorola Camera update-62237.jpg   Motorola Camera update-62235.jpg  
    05-27-2015 11:47 AM
    Still waiting on getting some good low light shots but I always had issues with motion low or full lit. Just a few more examples if moving objects. 30-35 mph cars

Near as I can recall, you're the only person I've seen who had issues with daylight motion shots outdoors. Personally, I've not had any complaints in those conditions myself.

By any chance did you have HDR activated when you had problems?

At any rate, looks like the update helped you.
    05-27-2015 01:29 PM
    Near as I can recall, you're the only person I've seen who had issues with daylight motion shots outdoors. Personally, I've not had any complaints in those conditions myself.

By any chance did you have HDR activated when you had problems?

At any rate, looks like the update helped you.
    No I had it off. I remember others having issues in full light on this site , but we were the minority. Like I said though, this problem is nonexistent post camera update.

05-27-2015 06:08 PM
    I'm about to give Turbo a 3rd try since with that $250 coupon, it's getting hard to resist. I love the phone but couldn't live with it due to blurred indoor pics of kids. This thread caught my eye and I wanted to see if any of you guys were able to capture some indoor shots with motion? Is burst capture any faster/better as well with this update? TIA.
    06-29-2015 10:28 AM
    I'm about to give Turbo a 3rd try since with that $250 coupon, it's getting hard to resist. I love the phone but couldn't live with it due to blurred indoor pics of kids. This thread caught my eye and I wanted to see if any of you guys were able to capture some indoor shots with motion? Is burst capture any faster/better as well with this update? TIA.
    The indoor motion shots are improved, and the shutter speed is faster since the update. That being said, it's still not perfect.

noobsquared likes this.
    06-29-2015 12:18 PM
    The shutter sound happens faster but the blur is definitely still there. I originally thought there was some improvement but it may have been minimal.

noobsquared likes this.
    06-29-2015 07:36 PM
    The shutter sound happens faster but the blur is definitely still there. I originally thought there was some improvement but it may have been minimal.

Would you happen to have any recent pics with blue that you might be able to share? TIA.
    06-29-2015 10:10 PM
59 123