New Error

Ryyus

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Ok, ever since the last patch from Verizon:

"23.21.44.quark_verizon.verizon.en.US vzw"

I am periodically getting an error that My Verizon Mobile has stopped working....not loaded, not listed as 'running' (maybe not since it crashed?)

I'm going to uninstall the latest update (10.0.757) back to factory and see if error stops....

Just weird, never saw this before and thought I check with the rest of Android Central girls/guys

adayoff

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
Mine does it too. I wasn't sure why it'd crash when I never opened it. You aren't the only one scratching your head.

Posted via the Android Central App

Ryyus

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Mine does it too. I wasn't sure why it'd crash when I never opened it. You aren't the only one scratching your head.

I went and selected install factory version, but the icon appears as a "greyed icon with missing symbol" - but old version wont load, msg needs to be updated...

No surprise old version not loading, but I do use application & puzzled why it nows crashes when I dont have it running o_O?

Must be issue with latest patch...

(LGG4 already getting 6.0 so maybe that will fix this - who knows how soon 6.0 will be OTA to us thou....lol)

Bagua

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I've gotten the same error message, I'm going to try wiping the data. Thanks!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

beeztrain

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
I get this error as well. Also, does anyone have a problem where my Verizon Mobile will only open on WiFi? I can't get it to work when connected to network data. I don't even get the message reminding me that I'm not on a free data connection. It just loads and loads and never opens.

berserker

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
For me it was just a matter of signing back in, which was automatic; no settings were lost.

Sent from my Droid Turbo using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mboessen