Data Recovery Droid Turbo Water Damage - Need advanced user please!

stevieg013

Jun 27, 2016
Visit site
Hello,
Recently I dropped my Droid Turbo in a toilet while at a party. I didn't try dealing with it until the next day. When I did of course I tried turning it on (wrong move, of course) and obviously I had some issues. I've done a number of things at this point, but I feel I'm running out of options. I'd really like to get the pictures/videos of my children off of the phone, so anything anyone can recommend to help would be great. First, I riced it. Then, I purchased the screwdriver set to open the phone. The battery looked ruined so I purchased a new one. While I was waiting for that I cleaned out the entire phone with 90% isopropyl alcohol. The inside looks great now, at least as far as I can tell. The battery came and I connected it, and the phone turned on. However, the screen did not come on. The only saving grace is that the screen is still responsive to touch, so I can feel it vibrating as I touch the things on screen that I can't see. It DOES have a PIN lock, but I'm confident I can get the phone to unlock because I've entered the PIN without looking thousands of times. Here's where it gets tricky: If that's where we were, I could just plug the cord into my PC and transfer the data I need. It appears the port is damaged or fried or unresponsive. I opened it up and cleaned it again and gave it another shot. I believe the phone's battery is dead at this point, but I have a wireless charger that should help with this. Assuming I can get the phone charged, how do I pull data from the phone when I can't plug it in to a computer? I'm a little familiar with recovery software, but that usually entails connecting to the USB, so that's out. I also could use apps if I were able to see the screen, but that's out as well. Besides taking a risk and purchasing/installing a replacement screen, is there a way to connect to my phone via IP address or something similar? I was thinking my only option may be connecting via bluetooth, but even then I don't know If I can pull data from my phone without an app installed. Again, any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty