will it have facebook chat

paulinbna

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
As Far as I know it is a Android thing.....I have a friend at work that has a Sprint Moment and he was showing off that he could facebook chat. He is using 2.1.

kpageisgreat

Jan 16, 2010
Visit site
there are different apps that you can download that works for facebook chat and other chat clients. you can download those from the market. ebuddy comes to mind

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Last edited:

tlane01

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
There are a few apps that can support facebook chat. Facebook recently opened up their chat via at jabber protocol ( same protocol as used for google talk ) so as long as there is an android app that supports jabber, you can facebook chat.

And i would imagine in the future the facebook for android app will be updated to support it natively as well.

smoke_show

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I just hope it isn't as draining on the battery as the facebook chat program for Windows Mobile was. That was painful. Id go from a full battery to a half battery after 5 minutes of usage.

ceriem

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I just hope it isn't as draining on the battery as the facebook chat program for Windows Mobile was. That was painful. Id go from a full battery to a half battery after 5 minutes of usage.

Well, you see you're main problem here is that you're using Windows Mobile. The problem will probably be resolved upon changing to an Android-based device. ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana