Facebook lite and photos

cmgam

May 10, 2021
Visit site
Hi
Another strange thing with the Facebook lite App.
I took a photo with my Samsung A51 5g and shared it with a friend who doesn't have Facebook, via WhatsApp. I was astonished when that same photograph appeared in "my story" on Facebook.
I deleted it from my phone and it disappeared from Facebook.
Why is a given photo - and not others also saved on the cell phone - was shared in "my story" nwithout my knowledge ?
Thanks
Regards

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Are you sure it was in your story and not in the 'Recents' or 'Suggestions' that Facebook makes from your Camera Roll? (that would explain why they disappear when you remove them from your phone). These are NOT posted on your FB page or story and are visible only to you until you specifically choose to post them.

Reactions: Daniel Detkowski

cmgam

May 10, 2021
Visit site
Are you sure it was in your story and not in the 'Recents' or 'Suggestions' that Facebook makes from your Camera Roll? (that would explain why they disappear when you remove them from your phone). These are NOT posted on your FB page or story and are visible only to you until you specifically choose to post them.
Hi SpookDroid.
Thank you for your response, but, as I said, I only found out about the publication when I was notified of "likes" on the aforementioned photograph by friends, so I neither knew nor gave any authorization for publication. Strange.
Anyway, thanks for the suggestion.
Regards

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter