Will the Droid X do auto orientation?

joe schmoe

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Will the Droid X do auto orientation...Such as when starting a text message or e-mail...Will the keyboard rotate to allow a larger image of the keyboard??
For us that have FAT fingers??

Also, does it auto rotate for video viewing and most or all things???

chadilac5070

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Will the Droid X do auto orientation...Such as when starting a text message or e-mail...Will the keyboard rotate to allow a larger image of the keyboard??
For us that have FAT fingers??

Also, does it auto rotate for video viewing and most or all things???

I here you with the fat fingers. Mine are fat too and thats my biggest problem with some touch screen phones.

Itlan#AC

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm pretty sure I saw that demo'd in one of the various review movies I saw. I remember they made the comment that it only works one way, clockwise or some such which I thought odd why it would only work one way. Coming from an iPhone I guess I took orientation for granted.

Did see this demod on an Eris yesterday and it took forever for it to kick in on that phone, like 4 seconds before it shifted, was not impressed. But the Eris isn't the X!

problem0atique

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
I think it will be the same as the Droid and one will have to rotate the phone counter clockwise for it the shift. But from the videos and from what i've experienced on the original droid, the phone shifts instantly or almost instantly.

flipster

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think thats a software thing. Like on my Lg Dare you can move it left right up and down when your viewing pictures but you can only move it left and right when typing. I think its a software thing.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty