How to get rid of dnla notifications in notification bar.

Xtgirl

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I messed around with it a little....never synched it to a computer..i think all settings are off...but I keep getting notifications constantly. I can't find a setting to turn it off..please help:)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

matthewdlyons

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
Pull the notification bar down and click on the Media Share syncing icon/notification message. On the first screen, deselect ("uncheck") the Connection Notifications box. You should see the icon go away.

Xtgirl

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
When I click on it... I only get a window that says dnla stopped or something similar...I don't have a place where I can deselect the connections notification box...can't figure out how to find that:(

It's not the media share icon..it's the DNLA icon/notification if that helps.

vicw926a4

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
When I click on it... I only get a window that says dnla stopped or something similar...I don't have a place where I can deselect the connections notification box...can't figure out how to find that:(

It's not the media share icon..it's the DNLA icon/notification if that helps.

If you click on the Media Share icon, you should see a Connection notification and a checkmark on the right side in the middle of the screen. If it's lighted, tap it off - you should stop getting the notices.