Bluetooth on Droid X?

Scubamal

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
When using my Jawbone2 BT. I only get one ring on the BT on incoming calls. My BB Storm rang every time through the BT Jawbone. Is anyone else having that problem? Is there a fix? Maybe 2.2 will fix it. Oh by the way. I can voice dial through my Jawbone2 and I am on version 2.1. I was told 2.1 doesen't work with voice dial through BT.

albertdc

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
Sorry I can't actually help but I have the exact same things to report: jawbone icon bt headset acts the same way. Rings only once (actually announces the phone number of the caller, but does it only once). On the plus side, I also can activate voice dialing from the headset while the phone is sleeping in the holster. I didn't know if that was a Motorola thing ontop of 2.2 or if it was the Jawbone Icon letting me do it. Since you have the slightly older Jawbone 2, I'm thinking it is part of the Motorola skin. I just am surprised more people haven't mentioned it!
Hopefully someone knows a way to get the bluetooth headset to ring more than once. If not, I really hope the 2.2 update changes this....
Subscribing....But at least you know you are not alone.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member