dropped my x got a crack in screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

willymakit

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Why would a manufacturer's warranty against manufacturing defects guard against your stupid? If you want to commit a felony by defrauding the insurance company...after you set up your insurance, you tell them it broke, pay the 89.99$ smart phone deductable, and they mail you a refurbished droid x.

I honestly can't believe you're this unable to grasp the concept of insurance and warranty. You must be a teen.

My thoughts also,well said.

kroman1107

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Right or wrong his options have been explained numerus times. This threads beating a 5 day old dead horse.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

anon(40376)

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I cannot believe there are this many people advocating defrauding of an insurance company. As others pointed out, this happens enough the rates go up and these are probably the same little whiners who will complain about the cost of the monthly insurance and/or deductible being raised to cover fraud.

To the person who dropped the phone, own up and become a man for once and just admit you broke it and get a refurb from Verizon and you will have learned a lesson; albeit a costly one.

If you cannot afford it, so be it. You should not invest in something this expensive without insurance or with the means to replace it if an accident happens.

To all the others advocating fraud, you are a bunch of Losers. Yes, Losers.

Honestly, I'm a sworn Federal officer and this thread sickens me. It sure does prove that people just do not want to own up to their own actions and believe someone else should be made to pay for their screwups.

Maybe you can just call DC and get some jacka$$ to give you a stimulus package to pay for your poor little phone that YOU broke.

twindragons187

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
^^^Agreed.............i recently broke the screen on my DX but i was also smart enought to get insurance when i originally purchased the phone. Accidents DO happen. Rather b safe then sry.

tata

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
aside from the whole insurance fraud, there's no guarantee you'll get an x. they're allowed to replace with a similar model if not available.
man up for your mistake and deal with it. either get a replacement yourself or get a case & screen protector to keep the crack from getting worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty