Well, my 2.2 is working fine, no issues, anyone else?

Dural

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Hell no. Loving this update and other than a few tweaks I wish I could change (like the lock screen issue) it has been awesome. Took my phone from great to outstanding.

thirdeye7

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Mine is ok other than flash not working too well from what I can see....went to hbo.com and it said my phone didn't have flash. Tried a couple other sites and it never seemed to work well.

Thoughts....?

efn77mx

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
No real issues for me. This morning I was experiencing something odd with the gallery app. When I would open it in portrait mode, the thumbnails would all show themselves except the one labeled camera roll. When I switch to landscape mode, the thumbnail would appear and I could now browse that folder. I did a battery pull and reset the device. I haven't seen that issue since. Otherwise it has been running fantastic. No other problems noted.

Dural

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Mine is ok other than flash not working too well from what I can see....went to hbo.com and it said my phone didn't have flash. Tried a couple other sites and it never seemed to work well.

Thoughts....?

It appears that not all flash sites are created equal. HBO doesn't work but desktop flash ESPN and ESPN3 do. Seems like it will be on a site by site basis.

anon(20681)

May 6, 2010
Visit site
I am having no issues. With that being said I think these updates are hit and miss. I had a droid Incredible and the 2.2 killed my phone while many others had no issues. I think it is really the luck of the draw. With that being said my droid X is even better than I thought it could be with 2.2

mflynn

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Same here, all in all it was a smooth, easy and quick update.

This is exactly why I did not root my phone. I see a lot of threads here and around the intarweb, where users are bemoaning the issues with updating their phone.

Seymour324

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Mine is fine too besides the fact that my sms messages arent in complete time recieved order it seems that messages I sent last are ranked above messages people sent me

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Tsunami T2

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I wish everything was this easy. using wifi...downloaded, installed, and rebooted in about 15 minutes. not a single problem so far. and we now have a on screen button for the camera, among other things. there are a couple of improvements that are'nt even mentioned in the verizon pdf.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty