Email Not In "My Accounts"

Dirty Mick

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
I have a working IMAP Email account but it does not show up under "My Accounts".

I need to remove or modify it as we are migrating from GroupWise to Outlook at work.

Anybody else have this issue?

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I have the same problem. I use a Hotmail account with Activ Sync and it's nowhere to be found. But I'm still getting my emails. It's a really strange issue. Wish I knew what was going on.

borgdog

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
None of my 3 e-mails (exchange, yahoo and pop) showed up in the My Accounts, but all still were working and accessable through the Messaging app. To fix I changed my password on those accounts and when the phone errered it gave an option of bringing up the settings where I then hit the Remove account. I then reset up the account and it now shows up correctly.

Reactions: wildman

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
None of my 3 e-mails (exchange, yahoo and pop) showed up in the My Accounts, but all still were working and accessable through the Messaging app. To fix I changed my password on those accounts and when the phone errered it gave an option of bringing up the settings where I then hit the Remove account. I then reset up the account and it now shows up correctly.

Thats good to know because I was under impression a reset or data wipe was only solutions, I am sure a number of users will be glad to know this...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana