May 12th?

badgers0048

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
Seeing as how the Bionic was originally scheduled to come out May 12th before it got pushed back, does anybody else see the X2 coming out on this day instead? It would make sense since the rumors I've seen point toward a mid-May release.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Possibly, this would give two weeks between the DInc2 launch and the Charge and push out a refreshed Moto Phone. I would hope the latest would be the 19th. Since Verizon chose not to say anything about the DInc2 until today just two days before launch, we and the DX2 has not been formally announced anything goes.

While we all hate the "Such and such rep said" I can say that the local BB Mobile rep knew about the DX2 (Verizon reps had no clue), they only thing they could say was May but they had seen it.

I would like the DX2 for the Tegra 2 Dual Core GB 2.3.x (better launch with it) otherwise I may just wait. I mean Verizon is jerking the chain on GB releases.

Reactions: saillling4life

badgers0048

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
While we all hate the "Such and such rep said" I can say that the local BB Mobile rep knew about the DX2 (Verizon reps had no clue), they only thing they could say was May but they had seen it.

Yeah, I spoke to a Verizon rep today and he knew all about the X2. He mentioned that a release was going to be very soon. I'm hoping for May 19th at the latest as well.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
It has the specs of the Bionic with out the LTE so the price should be good and they need to get something fresh out for Moto before summer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non