Google Voice and Voicemail notification problems

gmintz

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else having problems with getting notifications of voicemails from Google Voice on their Droids?

For some reason I just got notification of three voicemails from the past two days. Is it a network (Verizon) or Google thing? Or maybe just my phone?

I checked and I do have the Synchronize Inbox checked.

Maybe just something out of the blue, but wanted to check if others were having the same problem.

Thanks

Pipester

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I think this might be a Google issue. There has been some delays in my syncing. Typically, when I get an email and read it on my phone, it is almost immediately marked as read when I open Gmail on my computer. Now, it isn't. On top of that, it seems like there are delays with the calendar sync.

tsqrd

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Actually I think this is a pretty wide-spread problem right now with the Droid and Google Voice. I use Google Voice exclusively, and have not been getting Google Voice notifications for SMS and Voicemail for the last month due to this issue. I've actually resorted to having GV send me SMS via email, and then I enabled notifications for email.

(I would hotlink this, but I don't have 10 posts yet)

google.com/support/forum/p/Google+Mobile/thread?tid=07fc0bc6521d7ba4

I have the luxury of testing phones with my company. I've spent time with the Incredible recently and it did not have the notifications issue that I see with the Droid.

I really wish they would fix this as it's unbelievably frustrating.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mallory Knocks