Transfer of contacts

jahnjay

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
anyone else having issue with there Verizon store transfering contact/phone #'s from there last phone? Any suggestions? And no I didn't back them up with Verizion!

plifebryan

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
Yeah I spent hours on this. There is definaetly a problem. Facebook syncing is not working correctly too. For instance my buddy Happy Gilmore (dont want to use real name) - that is his facebook name. I had him stored in my contacts as Dong. When I synced facebook to contacts only - this didnt work. When I synced with all facebook friends and tried to join - and here is where it gets intersting - I could only do the join from the facebook contact and it worked but now name shows in contact list as Happy Gilmore even though when you open up contact gmail sectin has first name dong. THIS IS WRONG - There is more quirks that I found but dont feel like typing anymore.

Louise Tyvol

Jul 5, 2016
Visit site
Many of m contacts are missing lately from BOTH gmail and yahoo email. I can't even send emails to them. I did get them up somehow I need them mainly for my computer, windows 10. How can I fix this?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramhja11