silence incoming calls?

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Not that I am aware of. Are you coming from a Blackberry? That was one thing I SORTA miss coming over from my Storm, but it's not a huge deal for me. But as far as I know, you can't at this given time.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
if you don't wake the screen or unlock the phone, you can just click on the volume rocker and it should silence the ringer

mikipedia

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
It'd be kinda nice if you could also move the call to background and continue on whatever you were doing. Perhaps this is possible but I have not figured it out yet.

bwhite757

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
What's wrong? Don't want the party to know you're ignoring them??? LoL, anyone who calls me knows if I don't answer my phone I'm either on another call or I'm ignoring them as I ALWAYS have it on my hip. If I can't talk I just send it to voicemail, I don't care what they think, sometimes I'm just too busy to have a 15 minute conversation with someone...

That being said, I can see why it would be a missed feature for some...

YoungChrisG

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
What's wrong? Don't want the party to know you're ignoring them??? LoL, anyone who calls me knows if I don't answer my phone I'm either on another call or I'm ignoring them as I ALWAYS have it on my hip. If I can't talk I just send it to voicemail, I don't care what they think, sometimes I'm just too busy to have a 15 minute conversation with someone...

That being said, I can see why it would be a missed feature for some...

Lol. It's funny how now that the world has cell phones it's like we're obligated to answer every incoming call. So now if I don't feel like talking I'm an a** for not answering lol!

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
haha, it's a hard idea to break, but once you do, you feel better for it, and people don't call you for pointless things that just take up your time and minutes. :p