Droid Mutli touch

ccoady750#AC

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Droid doesn't MULTITOUCH. .....FAIL. HUGE FAIL

....I LIKE THE phone but its not on the I level

I like being able to read text clearly on the ultra high-res screen. There's an apple fail for ya buddy. Not enough pixels on the iPhone. 1 month old phone vs phone near 3 years old. It's doing very well. Takes a while to get EVERYTHING (hence iPhone -video camera, cut paste, MMS/SMS) and physical keyboard, open source, multitasking, widgets, Verizon network. hmmm, who fails now.

Aelther

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
Picsay pro or just picsay the free version because I have picsay the free version and it doesn't seem to have multitouch :confused:

The free version works for me. just open picsay, find a picture you want to play with, put your index finger and tumb on the picture with about an inch inbetween the two and spread them apart.

jjenson

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
Pinch to Zoom and Multi Touch are 2 different things.

Multi Touch is enabled on the current droid you can see it in action all over the place.

Pinch to Zoom is not currently on the US version of the Droid. There seems to be a general thought that once the milestone comes out it can be ported over but until then or someone comes out with their own browser it does not work.

Hopefully this helps.

PortareAF

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
Droid doesn't MULTITOUCH. .....FAIL. HUGE FAIL

....I LIKE THE phone but its not on the I level

Multitouch is the reason you say this phone fails? Really? What about not getting cut and paste for 2 years on Iphone there is a fail. Or the fact that you lose coverage all over the place, EPIC Fail