saving mms pics

digo909#AC

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
as galindo said hold your finger over the picture then select copy attachment to sd card i believe or something or from the market there are apps that do this

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
I think you do need an app to save mms because before I had handcent, just doing the long press did not allow me to save pics from a mms. If you don't wanna use handcent I downloaded an app called save mms that did the trick. Whenever someone sends you a pic it goes straight to the app. Open the app and from there you can save it. I liked it.

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
I think you do need an app to save mms because before I had handcent, just doing the long press did not allow me to save pics from a mms. If you don't wanna use handcent I downloaded an app called save mms that did the trick. Whenever someone sends you a pic it goes straight to the app. Open the app and from there you can save it. I liked it.

Not true. Maybe before 2.0 perhaps but you just do a long press and select copy to SD card.

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
When I get an mms from someone it says download. When I press download nothing happens. Anyone know what that is about?