Questions on Contacts

timberwolf211

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
Does anyone know how to make a group list on the Motorola Droid? I still learning what this phone can do. So please don't flame me to much. I did do a search and came up empty. So thanks in advance,

MikeB

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
No groups except favorites I think. I use StarContacts, it has a great search interface (no groups) but integrates with the call log and phone .. try it out.

I am also looking for a contacts manager that has good use of the groups in my google contacts ...

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
i found it weird when it didn't have groups in the contacts, but has groups in the gmail address book, you'd think they'd integrate that feature...

timberwolf211

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
I ended up figuring out how to do it. I went into my google contacts and made the the group list there. Then downloaded handcent and was able to group send from there. Working good now. Just cant see smileys when people with normal verizon phones send me smileys. The other thing is if you have contact with multiple numbers and you send out a group text you will have to pick the number. If I find a way to set default numbers I will let you know. But thanks for the help

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty