Live Wallpaper is

n0m0n

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I noticed a site that spoke about Live Wallpaper.
I have searched the Market Place and h ave not been able to find an app or anything in respect to this.

Can anyone shed any light on what it is where I can get it?

Thanks

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
yea, i am however hoping they clean up the code and minimize the battery use a little more, a 3% drain (for a day) is kind of high...

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Just noticed the battery drain after a couple of hours it went down 10% which was a little higher then normal.

dagostin

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
performance/battery can always be improved, but it's not too bad. While it's clearly just some sweet visuals, they are indeed SWEET. I'm running the smoke wallpaper, black and gray color scheme, looks amazing, almost like clouds rolling through the night sky. And my main home screen has the older style beautiful widgets clock which looks really cool against this color scheme. I dig.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
the live wallpapers are what finally got me to make the leap.

mostly glad i did, you will definitely trade some stability for coolness though (with 2.1 in general), but i felt it was worth it.

Sooks

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
the live wallpapers are what finally got me to make the leap.

mostly glad i did, you will definitely trade some stability for coolness though (with 2.1 in general), but i felt it was worth it.

Looking to take the leap but scared bro lol , i have zero linux/unix/android skills lol, will u add me on gtalk and help a brother out lol

sooks2008@gmail.com

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
its not that hard to do the update just takes a little time. If you follow the directions you shouldn't have any problem and I'll watch the forums if you need help.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
Looking to take the leap but scared bro lol , i have zero linux/unix/android skills lol, will u add me on gtalk and help a brother out lol

sooks2008@gmail.com

i thought you were already on my list?

but these are the directions i followed, really easy (with pictures!) and provided you make the backup before moving on to the flash step, you shouldn't be able to easily brick your phone.

AllDroid.org - View topic - Installing Nandroid Backups (2.1 img) Easy Way UPDATED\PIX

today my phone has been giving me some grief with the launcher FC a lot and some freezing/reboot issues....

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
no slowdown, just a little higher battery usage than i would really like. but that's what optimization is for right?

Sooks

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Got it ! , and i left the droid for a while and i lost all my contacts :( , man i love it ! , but i really wish i could get the nexus one working thats the main animated wallpaper i wanted :(

Sooks

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
ugh , after 10 min of use , its fast , but i get a lot of random ass crashes ..... then it reboots my phone ... ugh anyone else getting this , also , why is the new boot up an android pissing on an apple lol ? i thought it was supposed to be the nexus boot ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non