Case-Mate Naked Case

MckeanOne

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
I am not big on cases but understand the protection and how they personalize your phone. But I wonder if it will reach a point where there is a case for a case. Just a thought. ;)

R

Roy Aguilera

Looks like a clear snap on case. I'd steer clear from any of those as they will scratch the Droid.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I agree that seidio case looks better and I'm guessing that the clear case has the plastic feel while the seidio doen't.

dlongb13

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
i bought this when i got the phone just so the rep would quit talking (it didnt work, why is it that 90% of vzw reps won't shut up and wear shirts that are to small(the guys that is)) and I hated it, and when i went to take it off on my way home from the store it cracked. Piece o' junk don't buy it.(no offense to vzw employees, I said 90%)

kinglord

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for the responses.

I've been through a few case threads and just don't see anything I like. I liked the idea of the full casing, I'm pretty accident prone and want something just incase of a drop.

Anyone have a classy favortie, maybe something like the otterbox for blackberry?

cmorty72#AC

The bending unit
Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
I agree, it is clear and scratches will show up easy making it look like crap
Also, you'll get to see an accumulation of dust and dirt build up on the inside of the case. And in time the dust/dirt will start to file away at the surface of your Droid. This sort of thing happens anyway with most phone cases, but with this one you'll get an "x-rayed" view.
And to top it off, if you're sporting the Motorola MD or CD, the bulk of the case will make using any of these devices obsolete. But Seidio has fixed this issue with the development of their own versions of the MD and CD.;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch