Apple iMAC and the Droid

anon(4712533)

Jan 21, 2010
Visit site
I thought I would share this with you all. I have an iMac and love it I have a Droid and love it but they do not love each other :eek:

Last night like any other night I placed my droid into its dock that is attached to my iMac to charge over night. Well they must have had a big fight over night.

Guess who won that fight? DROID

Thats right the Droid won I woke up to a dead mac it wont even restart.

The Droid rules

:D

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I thought I would share this with you all. I have an iMac and love it I have a Droid and love it but they do not love each other :eek:

Last night like any other night I placed my droid into its dock that is attached to my iMac to charge over night. Well they must have had a big fight over night.

Guess who won that fight? DROID

Thats right the Droid won I woke up to a dead mac it wont even restart.

The Droid rules

:D

So what do you think the Droid did to it?

anon(4712533)

Jan 21, 2010
Visit site
it was a usb conflict so all I had to do was a restore. I just thought it was funny it happened after I put the droid in it's dock plus all the crap apple has been slinging around.
I love my MAC and will never go back to a PC again, but as far as a smart phones go I'll never own a iPhone, I had an iTouch and got rid of that. I love the droid, the only thing that will make me give it up is a newer version of the droid :)

anon(4712533)

Jan 21, 2010
Visit site
Did I say crappy no, I said I love my iMAC try reading, the only thing I really said about apple is the crap they have been slinging around like putting down Google and Adobe "Steve Jobs disparages Google, Adobe at company meeting"

Apple products I own
Ipod nano
Apple TV
iMAC
Airport

Last edited: