Arrow Key and Numbers

giper54

Feb 13, 2010
Visit site
I played around with a Droid and didn't have time to ask a sales person, but I have two questions.

Is there a button on the physical keyboard you can press just once so that you do not have to continuously press the alt button to have the numbers typed, ie if I want to type in the number 100 can I just press a key on the keyboard once instead of pressing alt each time I want to type that number?

Also the gold pad on the right side, can that be used as arrow keys or cursor. When using the text, email or browser I couldn't quickly figure out how to go back and fix mistakes when I used the physical keyboard. It was almost impossible to pick the spot exactly on the screen to go back and fix mistakes.

Jared DiPane

Feb 7, 2010
www.twitter.com
I played around with a Droid and didn't have time to ask a sales person, but I have two questions.

Is there a button on the physical keyboard you can press just once so that you do not have to continuously press the alt button to have the numbers typed, ie if I want to type in the number 100 can I just press a key on the keyboard once instead of pressing alt each time I want to type that number?

Also the gold pad on the right side, can that be used as arrow keys or cursor. When using the text, email or browser I couldn't quickly figure out how to go back and fix mistakes when I used the physical keyboard. It was almost impossible to pick the spot exactly on the screen to go back and fix mistakes.

If you want to type multiple numbers you can press the ALT key, and then the Shift key and it will allow you to type the numbers without pressing each time.

The D Pad is used to navigate the phone. You would be able to use it to change positions within text, on a website or change icons...

ebruot

Jan 23, 2010
Visit site
If you want to type multiple numbers you can press the ALT key, and then the Shift key and it will allow you to type the numbers without pressing each time.

The D Pad is used to navigate the phone. You would be able to use it to change positions within text, on a website or change icons...

To type multiple numbers you press the ALT key twice and then you can type all numbers (or alternate symbols on the other keys) until you press the ALT key again.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89