youtube videos

vanhallen

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
When I go to youtube through the app(and not through the browser) it says i have no network connection though i have both mobile network and wifi and i can't search for videos nor play any. Also, before when i search on browser any video and click on one, there is a pop-up icon that tells me if i want to open the video with the default browser, youtube app or any other browser. Now i can't. And before the videos were clear and bigger, now they are smaller and when i try to get them into real size, they just get smaller. Please someone help! Oh and my motorola is xt720 which is also a type milestone as far as i know.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
When I go to youtube through the app(and not through the browser) it says i have no network connection though i have both mobile network and wifi and i can't search for videos nor play any. Also, before when i search on browser any video and click on one, there is a pop-up icon that tells me if i want to open the video with the default browser, youtube app or any other browser. Now i can't. And before the videos were clear and bigger, now they are smaller and when i try to get them into real size, they just get smaller. Please someone help! Oh and my motorola is xt720 which is also a type milestone as far as i know.
Try uninstalling the Youtube updates from system settings > applications > sort by all > youtube. See if that helps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa