Pictures not showing in gallery!

James_Barrett

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys first post,

Basically I downloaded the app ES File Explorer and I cut everything on the internal storage and pasted it in to my SD card. Everything worked perfectly except now I can't view any of my photos in the gallery, it seems as if they all just disappeared! I noticed something during the switch over from the internal to the SD card that a message about DCIM came up. Now apparently that has to do with photos and I just skipped it. I went into my SD card folder after and it only shows the pictures that have been screenshot and those that have been posted on Instagram. None of my pictures that have actually been taken with my camera are in my sd card folder neither in my internal storage.

Does this mean they have been deleted because I pressed skip during the transfer? I really hope not, someone please help! :(

The phone I am using is the Motorola Razr I XT890.

Jaguarr40

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
Hi guys first post,

Basically I downloaded the app ES File Explorer and I cut everything on the internal storage and pasted it in to my SD card. Everything worked perfectly except now I can't view any of my photos in the gallery, it seems as if they all just disappeared! I noticed something during the switch over from the internal to the SD card that a message about DCIM came up. Now apparently that has to do with photos and I just skipped it. I went into my SD card folder after and it only shows the pictures that have been screenshot and those that have been posted on Instagram. None of my pictures that have actually been taken with my camera are in my sd card folder neither in my internal storage.

Does this mean they have been deleted because I pressed skip during the transfer? I really hope not, someone please help! :(

The phone I am using is the Motorola Razr I XT890.

Check to see what view you are in, Should be folders view and not Event view.

atickass

May 20, 2013
Visit site
I downloaded ES File Explorer. Hide one picture of Whatsapp folder with the name .nomedia. Suddenly all of the image in Whatsapp Image folder disappear! Help!

Ashish0007

Jul 25, 2015
Visit site
Go to the file manager of your phone.Go to the Whatsapp folder.Click the Media, inside the WhatsApp folder. Inside it, go to the WhatsApp images folder.and delete the .nomedia file which is in there. You’ll be able to see them again. try will be works.
:)

Mauren26

Jul 9, 2016
Visit site
Hello.. I need some help please..
I have a Samsung A5, I just bought an SD card and inserted on my phone. Yesterday, i transferred all my pictures and videos from my device storage to the SD card. After doing that, all my files are not showing on my gallery. And today, I decided to put back my files to my device storage hoping that my files will show again. Unfortunately not, they still don’t show. I already did checking the “show hidden files”. What will i do? Please help me!!