Plastic Screen?

nickmiller71

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
So i got my Triumph and was saddened to see a screen that felt extremely plasticy even though i was told it was glass...can anyone confirm whether or not its plastic or not? Thanks!

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using Tapatalk

Bryceb04

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Check out the other thread in this forum, there is another screen protection layer over the gorilla glass.

nickmiller71

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Saw that too. It made the screen pretty unresponsive until I took it off. Now I really don't have any problems

Prey521

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
It feels that way because there's a thin screen protector on it applied from the factory. I'm getting ready to remove mine to improve screen responsiveness like others have noted.

mthorn79

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
It feels that way because there's a thin screen protector on it applied from the factory. I'm getting ready to remove mine to improve screen responsiveness like others have noted.

Removed mine yesterday, alot more responsiveness. But hey, if you like screen protectors at least you don't have to do it yourself, is kinda cool they do it for you as most phone do not have anything on it protectionwise from the factory.

Prey521

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Just removed it and holy moly what a difference in screen responsiveness! That wasn't a thin little protector either which is why I'm assuming the screen responsiveness dropped! Even the screen appears to have more contrast without it on! Sweet!!!

aricblunk

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Picture I took for reference. I believe this is the protector being talked about here.

SANY0029c.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress