.602 SBF file

jerseyboy357

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Thanks to Mr P3 and his team The .602 SBF file is out in the Team Black Hat app or here at this link(leave your thanks)
Official 4.5.602 sbf for Droid X

We should sticky this for the forums. I hear you can only use RSD Lite with this, no Linux method yet. I'll keep reading.

UPDATE Oct 9th - If you are having trouble downloading this file, grab this copy from my 4shared...
http://www.4shared.com/file/I564wkqA/602.html

Last edited:
Reactions: MartyG

RageXmods

Jul 14, 2011
www.youtube.com

jerseyboy357

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
The mods now decide what goes and doesnt go in this thread. Only they can chose to edit out your post or keep it which it seems they will keep it so there ya go. I found the 602 file and left it here at Android Central so our users can access it easier. Wasnt going the tutorial route outside of here with it.

RageXmods

Jul 14, 2011
www.youtube.com
The mods now decide what goes and doesnt go in this thread. Only they can chose to edit out your post or keep it which it seems they will keep it so there ya go. I found the 602 file and left it here at Android Central so our users can access it easier. Wasnt going the tutorial route outside of here with it.
It's cool man. I wasn't trying to drag anyone away from the site or anything, I was just trying to leave some clear instructions for new people to follow. It's not exactly feasible for my YT channel to have a different video for each site that mentions the sbf, you know?

cadis12

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
I for one support Rage's help on these topics. His videos are top notch and extremely helpful to newbies. Keep up the good work man! :cool:

the redneck000

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
man thanx alot.. i have been looking for this file all night lol. i went from this back to froyo so i could do CM7 but now i wanna try miui and see if its any good.. since i just learned how to do flash stuff yesterday lol

gcims

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
I cannot get the file to DL from their DL or mirror site. DID manage to DL "vGrabber" accidentally and I think I now have uninstallable crap ware/male ware on my laptop I just did a fresh Window 7 install on. CAUTION. My fault for not recognizing the deception. Still cannot get the sbf from any of the links.

RageXmods

Jul 14, 2011
www.youtube.com
I cannot get the file to DL from their DL or mirror site. DID manage to DL "vGrabber" accidentally and I think I now have uninstallable crap ware/male ware on my laptop I just did a fresh Window 7 install on. CAUTION. My fault for not recognizing the deception. Still cannot get the sbf from any of the links.
There is another method to sbf'ing your droid x using a burned image on a disk. The whole process takes about 15 minutes or so, and generally speaking, it works with less problems than rsdlite. I recently made a tutorial on the process. You're welcome to try that method if you continue to have problems. Good luck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsDgblQY2P8

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Reactions: LMO

gcims

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
still no luck finding this sbf. any suggestions since the service that site uses is failing to DL the file?

gcims

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
Thx Rage. After putzing around on the DL sites eventually found a link that worked and go the correct sbf. installing now. Hoping it goes this time. Failed on an old copy of 2.3.34. Loaded OK but stuck in boot loop after. Crossing my fingers now. Saw your vid on youtube and is wonderful. thanks for the vigilance.

RageXmods

Jul 14, 2011
www.youtube.com
The bootloop after is not uncommon. It happens to me all the time. When RSDlite says "please manually power up the phone", my phone is bootlooping at that point. I have to unplug it, pull the battery, put it back in, and then put the phone back in bootloader mode. When you plug the phone back in, it says "finished" and then you're done with the sbf. You'll have to do a factory reset at that point. Let me know if you don't know how to do that. I have a video for that as well.

gcims

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
@Rage: thanks for the suggestion. Did manage to get a link to work off thier DL site and now have my phone rooted with psouza4 one click method. su, titanium BU there. Thank for the help! Your Youtube vids are well done. Thanks for what you do.

@group: I was rooted a while back and used Apex and loved it especially the wifi hot spot. After looking and official ROM list, will Apex work for me at this point? My about phone lists "2.3.3" not 2.3.34 whisch, accoring to the list, rules out many ROMs. Suggestions? Thanks in advance

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know if it is possible to sbf to .602 and then sbf back to .621? I am just looking to get rid of the superuser icon on my phone and nothing else seems to be working. I plan on selling it and really don't care if the next person wants it rooted or not.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87