Help with Fission after root, have some issues

bor999

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
1) Where can I find the battery options?

2) How do I turn off the sound it makes while I dial numbers to call? So annoying

[strike]3) I'm trying to use the navigation, and it keeps saying "checking navigation availability" I've tried with WiFi on and off, and my sync is ON.[/strike] Fixed this part, had to restart the phone about 3 times.

Thanks guys!

Last edited:

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Navigation fix. Open maps and type in where u want to go. Click it on map and click navigation. Every time I flash a rom I do that to get navigation working the first time. Also your other issue is your running fission. Get a new rom. Try liberty or apex.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

bor999

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
Navigation fix. Open maps and type in where u want to go. Click it on map and click navigation. Every time I flash a rom I do that to get navigation working the first time. Also your other issue is your running fission. Get a new rom. Try liberty or apex.

Yea, I got the Navi working yesterday.

Which is better out of liberty or apex? Will I have to do a factory reset again if I switch to another rom?

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Yea, I got the Navi working yesterday.

Which is better out of liberty or apex? Will I have to do a factory reset again if I switch to another rom?

Always wipe cache and factory reset when flashing new roms. Apex has options to add back more blur if you want. Its fast and great battery. Liberty is fast with good battery just not as good as apex. It also can add back just some blur. It has a awesome tool box with tons of extras. Try them both!

bor999

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
Always wipe cache and factory reset when flashing new roms. Apex has options to add back more blur if you want. Its fast and great battery. Liberty is fast with good battery just not as good as apex. It also can add back just some blur. It has a awesome tool box with tons of extras. Try them both!

Thanks for your help.

Is there a faster way to get back all my apps after doing a factory reset? I have Titanium Backup (free version), but when I go to restore all the apps and data, I have to manually allow each app.

That's the only thing that makes switching between roms annoying.

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Is there a way to get this for Fission? Someone did a mod for Apex where the stock battery indicator looks like this:
[ROM] ApeX 1.3.1 for Droid X - Running, running, as fast as it can (12/16/10) - Page 5 - Android Forums

Also, can someone explain what launcher pro is for? Do I need it?

You can use them on any rom as long as the rom supports 10% as some do 20%. You can switch that file too for any rom. Dl the image files. Pull framework and open on computer with something like 7zip. Go into the Res drawable hdpi folder and drop your new images in and save. Push the framework back to phone with adb commands. There are some how to around the net with more info but that's the basic. You can also go to droidpirate.com and look up battery and run with metamorph.

bor999

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
You can use them on any rom as long as the rom supports 10% as some do 20%. You can switch that file too for any rom. Dl the image files. Pull framework and open on computer with something like 7zip. Go into the Res drawable hdpi folder and drop your new images in and save. Push the framework back to phone with adb commands. There are some how to around the net with more info but that's the basic. You can also go to droidpirate.com and look up battery and run with metamorph.

Will try out the droidpirate.com
Can't figure out how to pull the original framework to drop in my own images.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89