Ninja Morph crashing phone

snppr22

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else download the update for Ninjamorph and have all sorts of issues??

After I downloaded the update I kept getting toast messages saying the app could not run for whatever reason. I uninstalled and reinstalled and the app 'worked'. I could browse as usual, but I couldnt do anything. So I uninstalled and reinstalled again and rebooted. On reboot I was taken to recovery. When I chose reboot now I was taken through initial startup. Completely wiped phone. I downloaded D2 Bootloader and rebooted recovery. I have a backup from about 6 hours before the issue came up and every time I try to restore it about 15 minutes into the restore it freezes:

ClockworkMod Recovery v2.5.0.8
Checking MD5 sums...
Restoring system...
Restoring data...
41056ff1

Anyone know anything?? Please help me out!

Last edited:

snppr22

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I am amazed that no one has responded to this post with the same issues. I finally SBF'd my phone and had everything running just fine. An install of Ninjamorph and my phone has gone to s-. It is 100% the fault of the use of Ninjamorph that my phone is essentially bricked. Really annoying, should never happen with a paid app. Also, the changes I made never took, at any point in time.

Metamorph doesnt seem to work either. I changed sync, battery, upload and download just fine... 3G, 1X, alarm, bluetooth, no luck.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch