3.2 is here with SD card support. Discuss here.

Small_law

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
So, a couple of impressions:

1. The browser performance is much improved, significantly faster. It's been very stable so far too. Better yet, the keyboard response is quicker on websites. It used to stutter for me at times, such as when typing in this forum.

2. The Widgets scroll faster and smoother.

3. I could not find a way to format the SD card I put in the Xoom, but it recognizes it's there.

4. Zoom mode is similar to compatibility mode for iPhone apps on an iPad. It's available for an app if the "zoom button" shows up next to the clock.

5. The Google+ app is running like a pig after this update.

6. There's an option in settings to set the time long pressing a shortcut causes it to be picked up and moved.

7. It's booting up slightly faster.

Small_law

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Few more:

8. Home screen transitions are the same for me.

9. In the menu to add widgets (by pressing the + button in the top right corner of a home screen), everything scrolls slower.

10. I can't find a way to naively move things to the SD card, like pictures in the gallery app, and some native apps don't seem to have a save to SD card setting, like the camera.

All in all, so far so good. The browser and keyboard improvements alone are making me a happy camper.

slinky317

Oct 18, 2009
Visit site
How is the homescreen scrolling performance in 3.2? I tend to use my Xoom in portrait mode mainly, but I hate that how performance for it in homescreens is greatly diminished when compared to landscape mode.

dwm2112

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
Still waiting for the update as well. Anxious to get the SD card support so I can add an additional 32Gb of storage for video files.

harold42483

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
This update is great. The browser is great now and I'm no longer being sent to mobile sites only. Also typing is smoother. And homescreen transitions are great now. Almost lag. This is truly great thank you motorola and Google.

anon(58977)

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Is moto going alphabetical by owners last name?
I own a wifi xoom and was one of the first to snag it prior to release date so how the fudge do I never get these updates in a timely fasion???

dubtech

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I don't understand why they have to push the updates. Why not also give people the option to download and install them manually.

wgragg

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
I don't understand why they have to push the updates. Why not also give people the option to download and install them manually.
Not a complaint...just a curiosity question. I wonder if VZW will wait to push out the update until the LTE is ready to go? Not saying I can see any reason for them to do that, but you never know.

chikmagnet

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Can we get a update shout out to find out where everyone is who has or hasnt recieved it? Just wondering if it is being done by region or server or something