we did it!

BasPilot

TheSickAndTwisted
Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
We did it! We made it through the rain baby! Enjoy ICS people!

Now to decide if I go back o stock or stay rooted and rom'd

LBTRS

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Are people getting the update? Why is everyone celebrating and I've heard of no one actually getting the update yet???

abausch

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
We did it! We made it through the rain baby! Enjoy ICS people!

Now to decide if I go back o stock or stay rooted and rom'd

My dilemma as well...it's been running a little choppy since I rooted it, so I wonder if the Verizon version would work better. Is it difficult to go back to stock?

xoomer1

May 6, 2011
Visit site
I dont think so, the soak test has not gone out yet. Monday is probably the day the soak will begin and then maybe friday the OTA rolls out

Maikai.Guy

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Going back to stock from root?! N-E-V-E-R!

Don't know what ROM you're running that might be choppy, but I'm running Eos with Cornerstone. There is no way I'm giving that up. Blows away any OTA they could send.

Tell me when they offer multiple open active windows, like I have now. I'm not talking just multi-tasking. I'm talking about three separate windows, all visible, in which I can have active functions running.

And smoooooth!

No giant step backwards for me.

BasPilot

TheSickAndTwisted
Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm running EOS Stingray, I am on the latest nightly. That thing is epic as well. I never see lag and never see problems. I enjoy it very much!

Reactions: freeky1

laps955

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Going back to stock from root?! N-E-V-E-R!

Don't know what ROM you're running that might be choppy, but I'm running Eos with Cornerstone. There is no way I'm giving that up. Blows away any OTA they could send.

Tell me when they offer multiple open active windows, like I have now. I'm not talking just multi-tasking. I'm talking about three separate windows, all visible, in which I can have active functions running.

And smoooooth!

No giant step backwards for me.

Screenshots?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glda19