What case/cover are you waiting for?

GeneDoc

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Some options...

In short, I couldn't find any real Xoom cases out yet besides the gel and the suboptimal manufacturer version. Other choices I looked into:

Sena Cases (888-736-2872) -- 'give it a month'. She said to watch their Facebook page for the most up-to-date information. I've used Sena cases for a decade for various PDA's and found their cases to be simply amazing. The one case I had a problem with was exchanged without any questions. I show the iPad cases to give an idea of what might be coming.
Sena Cases - Designer Leather Cases : iPad Leather Cases for Apple

Kensington sleeve
SP9 Reversible Sleeve for 10.2-11" Netbooks - K62914US - Kensington
Close, but too big. $15

Belkin
Belkin Grip Sleeve for iPad F8N278 - $25
Belkin Pleat Sleeve for iPad F8N277 - $25

Targus (877-482-7487) -- no information on plans after calling. The person answering my phone call should get a new job. He kept looking for my name instead of the bloody product. Some people shouldn't be answering the phones.

Vaja Cases (elite leather -- Vaja - Leather Products)
Has a sign-up on their site for information and obviously to gauge consumer interest. Also, email address info@vajacases.com

Fossil Dayton Tablet Cover - $40 (also at Amazon)
FOSSIL - watches, handbags, accessories, and apparel - www.fossil.com

--

Wild idea is to look for cases for MacBook Air (11" version = 11.8"x7.6"x0.7"). Obviously bigger than the Xoom, but if we're looking for a soft sleeve to wait out a real case for the Xoom, then perhaps this is an option.

armedtank

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Will definitely pick up either Sena or Vaja case. I hated the case for sale at VZW. I'll just be careful until something more stylish comes out.

nate3382

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
I just picked up the gel case for now so I have something on it while my daughter uses it. I'm excited for what seidio will offer

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
I want something with a stand, like the Moto Folio case. I'm using that right now and am being careful of scratches.

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
Can this be stickied? Or maybe put in an accessories subforum? I think we are all waiting for XOOM cases, etc.

voghan

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
I'm using the portfolio case as well. I wanted something that protected the screen and this was the only option in the store. So far its not bad. I don't use the case to prop it up, I just hold it up. My only gripe is that you have to open the case to charge the device.

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Im rocking the portfolio case. It seams cheaper then the way it looks online but I have no problems with it like others have posted. Also got this neat sling bag I got from the hospital when my kids were born. Was filled with formula and now its full of xoom. O and it also has a honeycomb design on it so its a match :)
aefc0b2b-e1fb-bdc4.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glda19