bworley50

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Let me first say that I like Apple as a company. They make great products. Because I am on Verizon, I have never owned an IPhone or IPad. Wife has an IPad. With that being said, I am totally into Android, but for God's sake, could someone please design or tell me where to get a case for the Xoom that works/acts like the Apple IPad case. The Motorola Xoom portfolio case sucks. I don't want to modify it, etc...

dhendriksen

Android Addict
Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I laughed at the portfolio case when I first saw it as well, but I ended up buying one while waiting for something better to come along. I took my Dremel tool and quickly ground off the two tabs on the lower portion, and now I really like the case. I am no longer looking for a replacement.

I like how thin it is...it doesn't add much bulk to the device.

2CupsWithString

passionately curious
Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I actually went with a gel case and I'm getting a 10" netbook/ipad carrying case delivered tomorrow or Wed. I also picked up a tablet stand that will hopefully be here soon along with the moto bluetooth keyboard. I hope it makes for an easy travel + high productivity combo.

dhendriksen

Android Addict
Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I carry mine in a Briggs and Riley small laptop case. I also have the Motorola Bluetooth keyboard that I carry with me.

I like the keyboard. There is a bug with it though where it acts like a button is sticking although it isn't. The button just presses repeatedly until you power off the keyboard. Hopefully they fix that soon.

anon(20681)

May 6, 2010
Visit site
Let me first say that I like Apple as a company. They make great products. Because I am on Verizon, I have never owned an IPhone or IPad. Wife has an IPad. With that being said, I am totally into Android, but for God's sake, could someone please design or tell me where to get a case for the Xoom that works/acts like the Apple IPad case. The Motorola Xoom portfolio case sucks. I don't want to modify it, etc...

Check this one out. It is in pre order now. I spoke to them and they will begin shipping the last week of March.

Shop | iPad Cases (.ZooGue.)

terrain

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Love the ipad OEM case and now after using the portfolio since Friday I really really like it. It is built better than the ipad case and will not get as dirty. Easy dremmel fix ans IMO you have a great very functional case.