Movies on XOOM

Russcausier

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Coming soon in an update and will be in the marketplace,there's other really good apps,watch movies now,movie stream an TV shows stream really good

TSX05

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
I thought it was already supposed to be out to get the movies from the market? I still don't have that option in the market. I still only have apps and books that's it.

KJ

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I thought it was already supposed to be out to get the movies from the market? I still don't have that option in the market. I still only have apps and books that's it.

Movies will take a few weeks to show up on Wifi versions... or so I've heard.

robm15

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
you can rent full length movies right now on your Xoom via youtube. I did it just yesterday. But it only works for streaming, not offline use.

When movies are available via the market soon, they are supposed to work offline too.

flemme

May 21, 2011
Visit site
your xoom has a built in player which does not show up on applist download from app market mobp player free i play avi mp4 mkv and every thing else p l

Xoom fans

May 18, 2011
Visit site
http://forum.androidcentral.com/motorola-xoom/86445-xoom-audio-video-faq.html

just view this Xoom Audio Video FAQ, perhaps it can help u. it provides several video players for helping you enjoy movies on Xoom. if the play has no effect, it also recommend several Xoom video converter. Hopefully it can help you!

Yes, thinks share the FAQ
The android tablet have a xoom video player.
the player support format:
Audio Playback Supports: MP3, AAC, ACC+Enhanced, OGG, MIDI, AMR NB, AAC
Video Playback Supports: MPEG-4, H.264,H.263
Hope this can help you.

karen peaceman

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
They told me in the store yesterday that the google movies app will be available on the Xoom wi-fi "soon." Does anyone have a better idea as to when "soon" is?

Lactose The Intolerant

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I've used a bunch of different programs to do this. DVD Catalyst 4 is hands-down the best and fastest, and last I checked it was only $10, which was a great deal for software this good.

Another vote of "MUCH LOVE" for DVD Catalyst 4... great software and the dev has his own forum on Xoomforums.com -- dude is in there every day responding to questions, listen to suggestion -- amazing support to "his baby."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hustler23