I keep seeing advertising on the web which says that the Motorola Xoom is a smartphone, BUT then it says that is has now voice capabilities !!! Primarily I am looking at the GSM model. So my question, does the Xoom in any model number have GSM phone capabilites or is it strickly for Data? See the attached advertisement. Also, do you know what the model no. is of the the one on the sheet, it's got an SKU but no model no.

Regards, Mike
    06-17-2011 07:43 AM
    Dont click on link ^^^
    06-17-2011 05:02 PM
    I keep seeing advertising on the web which says that the Motorola Xoom is a smartphone, BUT then it says that is has now voice capabilities !!! Primarily I am looking at the GSM model. So my question, does the Xoom in any model number have GSM phone capabilites or is it strickly for Data? See the attached advertisement. Also, do you know what the model no. is of the the one on the sheet, it's got an SKU but no model no.

Regards, Mike
    Hi Mike,

Is there another source you can reference? There appears to be a problem with the link you posted.
    06-17-2011 05:16 PM
    Hi Mike,

Is there another source you can reference? There appears to be a problem with the link you posted.
    Sorry for the late reply, iam traveling.. the advertisement is at Unlocked GSM World Cellular Phones, All Unlocked Mobiles & Smartphones at Celluloco.com
    It's the Xoom that says U.S. in the SKU.
    06-20-2011 11:22 PM
    Sorry for the late reply, iam traveling.. the advertisement is at Unlocked GSM World Cellular Phones, All Unlocked Mobiles & Smartphones at Celluloco.com
    It's the Xoom that says U.S. in the SKU.
    Ok, I talked to two separate reps, one from Verizon and the other ATT, and they both said the Xoom is not a phone but you can use it with Google talk and Skype.

Regards,
    06-21-2011 09:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD