honeycomb bugs.

harold42483

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Ok first off let me start off by saying I love my xoom but I do have some issues that maybe someone can help with. Also this is not a troll post. This is constructive criticism for Google. That being said this is my problem.

I get this problem like 2 or 3 times a week, where in my app drawer there are no apps. (see pics) I have to restart and then they show up. Also the browser is very slow. My EVO 3d is faster. And it crashes a lot like 5x a day visiting normal sites like ac and engadget. I know I could use another browser but i think we all deserve a good stock browser. other than that I'm happy but anyone have any ideas suggestions or just other bugs feel free to post

Here are the pics.
Twitpic - Share photos and videos on Twitter

Last edited:

Smokexz

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
These issues happen with mine all the time as well, make sure you are on 3.1 as that removes a lot bugs, other than that you have to wait for the next update ( which might be 3.2 and very soon) no work on. If you want the problem with the launcher gone ( I have never had this problem) you might want to consider other launchers that are meant for phones but work just fine on the Xoom.

Sent from my Xoom

harold42483

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
These issues happen with mine all the time as well, make sure you are on 3.1 as that removes a lot bugs, other than that you have to wait for the next update ( which might be 3.2 and very soon) no work on. If you want the problem with the launcher gone ( I have never had this problem) you might want to consider other launchers that are meant for phones but work just fine on the Xoom.

Sent from my Xoom

Thanks for the reply. I am on 3.1 and I hope 3.2 fixes these bugs