Samsung galaxy note gallery not working

anon721037

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Hi just got my new note, and so i really like this phone. I have a problem that when i open the gallery to see the photo's it freezes and tells me to force quit. Is there a fix for this.

Annielette

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Updated the new firmware on my galaxy note and gallery doesnt open after that, it pops the msg "not enough space, delete pictures videos applications not required" ... i did that but still it wont open....any advise

bigfellaatsea

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
I am having the same problem with my note. It started since i added the dropbox app (which i love) and associated my phone with my online account. the device has done the same thing as yours above and does not allow me to open the gallery.

i can still take photos. so there isn't really a space problem. i can still view videos from the video library, so it cant be a memory issue really.

looking at settings, storage, my device memory is 1.97 Gigabytes my USB storage 11.07 Gigabytes and SD card has 14.27 Gigabyte free. However the applications shows 115 Gigabytes of memory is used. If i tap on applications from there i do not see any sign of this memory being on one of the applications in the list under the all, running, on sd card or downloaded tabs.

i need help as i am sure its a glitch but cant find any resources to help me!

Attachments

• P6100079.JPG
    P6100079.JPG
    412.9 KB · Views: 3

bigfellaatsea

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi Annielette and Steph Bean.

My Samsung note has fixed itself, i am sorry i cant help you with how. i like to think i did it but i am not 100% sure how. my screen looks like this now - pic attached.

i suspected the problem started after adding the drop box app. i did not have the problem before. I did a huge download of all the photos off the phone, preparing to delete everything and start again with a factory reset. but i forgot to delete everything and after a few days after i had done the download i noticed all was well with the phone. I did take out the battery and leave it without power for half a minute or so as a precaution too.

i still have dropbox on the phone as well so it may not have been a problem at all.

hope you get some good results too.

Ian

Attachments

• P6210106.JPG
    P6210106.JPG
    416.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member