Hi Everybody!

happytrucker

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
I don't really know what to type here but, it said to introduce myself so here goes. I have a HTC Evo 4G with Sprint. So far I've been happy with my phone and content with Sprint, although the extra charge for the hot spot feature seems a bit ridiculous. I've heard of apps used for tethering to beat them out of the extra charges, started looking around and landed here. I don't know the first thing about any of this but, I'm going to have a look around anyhow. Whats the worst that can happen? I screw up my phone and have to buy a new one? I guess I'll have to get back to ya on that one.

FaisDogg

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
I don't really know what to type here but, it said to introduce myself so here goes. I have a HTC Evo 4G with Sprint. So far I've been happy with my phone and content with Sprint, although the extra charge for the hot spot feature seems a bit ridiculous. I've heard of apps used for tethering to beat them out of the extra charges, started looking around and landed here. I don't know the first thing about any of this but, I'm going to have a look around anyhow. Whats the worst that can happen? I screw up my phone and have to buy a new one? I guess I'll have to get back to ya on that one.

FOXFI is a free tethering app and it works with unrooted EVO...im currently using it. They pulled it out of the play store but google it and download from developer website.

Sent from EVO 4G LTE