Yeah...another n00b...to the forum anyway...

SalixIncendium

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
Hello AC! SalixIncendium here. I've popped in previously on occasion steered here on a Google search for the occasional issue or question, but decided today to join the forum officially.

I'm a recovering Crackberry user that traded up to Android after the Great Blackberry Outage of 2011. I started my Android adventure with a Samsung Epic 4G, then traded up for an S3, Note II, and finally a Note 3 and am hopelessly obsessed with having the latest and greatest Android (and apparently Samsung) has to offer, not to mention being completely obsessed with learning everything there is to know about smartphones in general. I've finally pulled my daughter back from iOS after her "all the cool kids have iPhones" phase by trading in her laggy iPhone 4 and putting a new Galaxy S4 in her hands, so we're back to being one big, happy Android family.

But I digress. I look forward to some great exchanges and interaction. See you in the forums!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hello AC! SalixIncendium here. I've popped in previously on occasion steered here on a Google search for the occasional issue or question, but decided today to join the forum officially.

I'm a recovering Crackberry user that traded up to Android after the Great Blackberry Outage of 2011. I started my Android adventure with a Samsung Epic 4G, then traded up for an S3, Note II, and finally a Note 3 and am hopelessly obsessed with having the latest and greatest Android (and apparently Samsung) has to offer, not to mention being completely obsessed with learning everything there is to know about smartphones in general. I've finally pulled my daughter back from iOS after her "all the cool kids have iPhones" phase by trading in her laggy iPhone 4 and putting a new Galaxy S4 in her hands, so we're back to being one big, happy Android family.

But I digress. I look forward to some great exchanges and interaction. See you in the forums!

Welcome to the forums.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Welcome! Looks like you have a great set of devices to get you going in the world of Android. Have fun on the forums and let us know If you have any questions!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laeahkora