Hello, Lumia 1520 User Looking to Convert

cgooge14

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
Hello from South Carolina!
I have been using a Windows Phone for the last couple of years and am looking at moving to the LG G3. I used an iPhone since they came out, had a brief encounter with an Inspire and am now using a 1520.

Lurking in the forums has been very informational and now I am looking forward to jumping in... that is if AT&T releases the G3 some time soon. 😁

mumfoau

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to the forums fellow South Carolinian! Glad to have you! I think the G3 will be a nice device and you'll enjoy it and Android!

Posted via Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hello from South Carolina!
I have been using a Windows Phone for the last couple of years and am looking at moving to the LG G3. I used an iPhone since they came out, had a brief encounter with an Inspire and am now using a 1520.

Lurking in the forums has been very informational and now I am looking forward to jumping in... that is if AT&T releases the G3 some time soon. ������

Welcome to the forums.
The G3 is going to be a phone to be reckoned with. I think it will even be better than the Note 4.

Flagz

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Welcome we're in the same boat though I'm temporary! I'm rocking a few handsets on WP8.1 and I'm jumping to an LG G3 as well too! Good Luck and can't wait to get this device in hand! FYI; I'm on Tmobile though, so I know when my phones coming out! :D EXCITED!

cgooge14

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
I saw something in the forums saying that the At&t model may release Friday. This came from a sales rep...I hope he was right! :)

Flagz

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I saw something in the forums saying that the At&t model may release Friday. This came from a sales rep...I hope he was right! :)
Sales rep. Ugh. Well I hope he's right, but the sales reps I always talk to are so, so wrong :) Lets hope though!

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums! 🙋

I lived in SC for a few years, my daughter was born in the capital city.

Sent From Another Galaxy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress