Just Want To Say Thanks

mountainbikermark

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
I joined this forum after looking for a Samsung Gear section somewhere to find out more about my Gear Fit and Gear S. Since I've got a Note4 it'll be nice to find stuff a might not know about it as well.
I just want to say up front a thank you to those posting there and other places as well as to the staff that keeps it running smoothly. I've been lurking off and on for a number of years but finally joined today.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Thanks and it's a good thing you decided to join. Feel free to talk to others and participate in threads.

Sent from my splendid Note 4.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I joined this forum after looking for a Samsung Gear section somewhere to find out more about my Gear Fit and Gear S. Since I've got a Note4 it'll be nice to find stuff a might not know about it as well.
I just want to say up front a thank you to those posting there and other places as well as to the staff that keeps it running smoothly. I've been lurking off and on for a number of years but finally joined today.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

Thank you for your comments. Welcome! Always nice when someone stops lurking and says hello!

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

Hey, glad you decided to become a member here! Welcome to the best forum on the planet (in my opinion)

If you're looking for more information on wearables, you also might want to check out http://m.connectedly.com/ for wearables and that sort of tech. It's part of Mobile Nations group (which also includes Android Central, iMore, CrackBerry, and Windows Central). I figure between here and Connectedly you should be pretty well covered.

Once again, welcome to the forums!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699