I joined this forum after looking for a Samsung Gear section somewhere to find out more about my Gear Fit and Gear S. Since I've got a Note4 it'll be nice to find stuff a might not know about it as well.
    I just want to say up front a thank you to those posting there and other places as well as to the staff that keeps it running smoothly. I've been lurking off and on for a number of years but finally joined today.

Support Our Troops !!!
    <><
    Beast Mode 4
    Jay Sacks and LeoRex like this.
    02-27-2015 08:45 PM
    Welcome to Android Central, and thank you!
    02-27-2015 09:08 PM
    Thank you for your kind comments and Welcome! ๐Ÿ™‹

Posted via the Android Central App
    02-28-2015 05:40 AM
    Thanks and it's a good thing you decided to join. Feel free to talk to others and participate in threads.

Sent from my splendid Note 4.
    02-28-2015 07:04 AM
    I joined this forum after looking for a Samsung Gear section somewhere to find out more about my Gear Fit and Gear S. Since I've got a Note4 it'll be nice to find stuff a might not know about it as well.
    I just want to say up front a thank you to those posting there and other places as well as to the staff that keeps it running smoothly. I've been lurking off and on for a number of years but finally joined today.

Support Our Troops !!!
    <><
    Beast Mode 4
    Thank you for your comments. Welcome! Always nice when someone stops lurking and says hello!
    02-28-2015 10:20 PM

Support Our Troops !!!
    <><
    Beast Mode 4
    Hey, glad you decided to become a member here! Welcome to the best forum on the planet (in my opinion)

If you're looking for more information on wearables, you also might want to check out http://m.connectedly.com/ for wearables and that sort of tech. It's part of Mobile Nations group (which also includes Android Central, iMore, CrackBerry, and Windows Central). I figure between here and Connectedly you should be pretty well covered.

Once again, welcome to the forums!
    02-28-2015 10:34 PM
    Hello and welcome to the forums at Android Central! ๐Ÿ™‹
    03-01-2015 08:38 AM
    Greetings, Salutations and Welcome.

Mav.

Sent from my Sprint Tri-Band Nexus 6.
    03-01-2015 01:34 PM
    Welcome to the forums!
    03-02-2015 06:38 PM
    Welcome aboard
    03-03-2015 09:24 AM
    Welcome and thanks! Glad we can help. That is why we are here ^_^.
    03-03-2015 10:01 AM