Hello! New member about to make the android switch.

Maestro1#AC

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Hello all!

Maestro1 here, I have just registered with androidcentral; Coming over from Precentral. I am a current WebOS user (Palm Pixi) on Sprint.

I really like webos but do not see anything in the near future that intrests me. I feel I am missing out on a lot sticking to webos(i.e voicecommands), however i do believe webos has a few more years before it will be a killer OS and be able to lure me back.

I am really close to jumping on the Motorola Atrix, no other android phone has excited me so much. My current carrier Sprint' selection of android is not great because the only highend slab phone is the evo, and it is too big, 4" screen of the Atrix is perfect. and the fingerprint scanner is my favorite feature of all.

I am waiting for Sprint's CTIA announcements before i make any decisions, regardless I will end up with some kind of anroid phone. I thought would never leave Sprint however; their lack of phones that meet my needs, the Atrix, and few things that sprint has done recently to really make me angry all have made me contemplate leaving. Not to mention them loosing cost advantage (ATT has mobile to any mobile now).

I hope to switch to android fairly soon, but I have joined the community today so I can hit the ground running once I make a decision.

all tips and suggestions welcome, thanks

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa