Time to introduce myself

LineKill

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Hello all, I thought it might be time that I make a little introduction. My name is Michael , I am 51, I am addicted to technology and I currently reside in Gilbert, AZ.

I have been a member of Android Central for a little over 6 years, which I was not even aware of until recently. I have not been an active member of the forums until very recently.

I have never been a very social person. In November of 2016 I signed up for the Samsung Galaxy Nougat Beta program. I was having a great time and had discovered that I enjoy helping people. I have a Verizon S7 edge and was quite disappointed when Verizon had suddenly dropped out after beta 1. Even though it was kind of difficult to give Samsung valuable feedback when not receiving and being able to evaluate the builds as they were released I stuck around helping people in the beta forum until Verizon finally released Nougat for the S7/S7 edge.

All of the sudden the forum died down and I was without a place to go. I then discovered or rather rediscovered the Android Central forums. I have found a new home to share my knowledge of tech, more specifically mobile tech. Now I probably spend to much time at the Android Central forums. I am a perfectionist and when I set out to do things I usually over do it, my addiction probably attributes to it as well.

I have started out in the S7 and S7 edge forums, but now that my feet are wet will be spreading my wings out and further explore all that is offered here. I would like to give a big shout out to two of your moderators here. Almeuit, he has been wonderful in answering my questions and getting me started. B. Diddy, he is very good and dedicated in getting people the help they are looking for and need. Both are valuable assets to the community and have me deepest respect. There are others of course but they are the two that have stood out to me as I am starting to get acquainted with everything.

If you are still reading this, Thank You!

Cya in the forums!

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Hello Michael and welcome! 🙂
I remember when I joined two or three years ago, I soon became familiar with the usernames of several frequent posters, including those two. Golfdriver97 was another. I've no idea who any of them are. 😳

:)

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello Michael and welcome to the forums at Android Central!

I'm glad you rediscovered the AC forums and like to help others.

Sent From the Edge of the Seventh Galaxy

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Welcome....I also signed up years ago but not really active. That all changed about a year ago when I abandoned Motorola which had it's own support forum. I jumped here because I started researching other product lines and have been active ever since.

LineKill

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Well, I said that I was going to explore AC a little more, my god this place is ginormous! It isn't quite as overwhelming through a browser on my PC, but when using Tapatalk all I can say is WOW.

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Hello all, I thought it might be time that I make a little introduction. My name is Michael , I am 51, I am addicted to technology and I currently reside in Gilbert, AZ.

I have been a member of Android Central for a little over 6 years, which I was not even aware of until recently. I have not been an active member of the forums until very recently.

If you are still reading this, Thank You!

Cya in the forums!

Warm welcome to AndroidCentral Michael :D it's never too late to join the forums. I've also been signed up for a couple years but only recently started actively posting and I must say, it's an awesome place to visit daily!

Hope to see you around the forums.